Cycle to Spiti - The Himalayan Middle Land
Cycle to the Middle Land of Spiti!
This 9-day tour will have 7 days of cycling that will begin at Tattapani and end at Kaza in Spiti, following which we will drive to Manali where the trip will officially end. Even though there are no high Himalayan passes that you will traverse while cycling this route, it still has enough challenges as the average altitude of the roads will rise steadily, day after day till you reach Kaza in Spiti.
There is more than just the arid landscape of Spiti that you will be cycling through. We will start from the warmer climes of the lower Himalayas and make are way to Kalpa in Kinnaur over the initial part of the journey. The later section on the journey is where you’re greeted by the Martian landscape of Spiti, all the way till Kaza and beyond.
There are a couple of long days and climbs on this tour to check and test the limits of your endurance.
So, join us for this challenge and glide through the mountainous roads of Spiti using the strength in your legs to propel you forward.
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary.
- Drinking water throughout the trip.
- Snacks and refreshments during cycling.
- Lunches on cycling days.
- Cycle rental and transportation.
- Back up and support car for the entire tour.
- Experienced English-speaking guide.
- Comprehensive First-aid including oxygen cylinder.
- All transfers as per the itinerary.
- Travel and accident insurance
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Any extra snacks and beverages.
- Lunches during road/highway journeys on non-cycling days.
- Additional customisations or excursions outside the itinerary.
- Packaged drinking water – optional. Only for the non-trekking part of the itinerary.