Sach Pass Cycling - Cycle Kangra Chamba & Pangi Valleys
Sach Pass Cycling Challenge
This 8-day cycling tour of Sach Pass will have 4 days of cycling that will begin in Dharamshala and end at Killar in Lahaul, following which we will drive to Manali where the trip will officially end. During the course of this journey we’ll be going over some well paved up and down roads in the initial days of our journey covering sections of Kangra valley before making our way to Banikhet/Dalhousie in Chamba.
Chamba is from where things get harder and serious as we start making our way towards Sach Pass and Killar in Lahaul. The well paved roads will start giving way to tougher and rougher sections as we progress and get closer to Sach Pass. While there are only 4 cycling days in this plan, it doesn’t take away from it the challenge and thrill of reaching the top of this road at Sach Pass and the sense of accomplishment one gets is indescribable.
So, join us for this challenge while its still off the commercial adventure tourism map!
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary.
- Drinking water throughout the trip.
- Snacks and refreshments during cycling.
- Lunches on cycling days.
- Cycle rental and transportation.
- Back up and support car for the entire tour.
- Experienced English-speaking guide.
- Comprehensive First-aid including oxygen cylinder.
- All transfers as per the itinerary.
- Travel and accident insurance.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Any extra snacks and beverages.
- Lunches during road/highway journeys on non-cycling days.
- Additional customisations or excursions outside the itinerary.
- Packaged drinking water – optional. Only for the non-trekking part of the itinerary.